PD Dr. Dai Zhangs Parabolic Mirror Nano Optics Group
Subgroup of AK Prof. Dr. A.J. Meixner
Welcome to the parabolic mirror nano optics group website. We're a young and enthusiastic group who are using home build microscopes to investigate both near and far field optical effects on a broad range of subjects.
- Jiyong's paper titled 'Carrier Recombination and Plasmonic Emission Channels in Metallic Photoluminescence' has been accepted for publication at Nanoscale!
- Marius's equal first-author paper titled 'Local Observation of Phase Segregation in Mixed-Halide Perovskite' has been accepted for publication at Nano Lett., 2018, DOI: 10.1021/acs.nanolett.8b00505.
- Congratulations to Dr. Marius van den Berg for a successful PhD defence on 24 Jan. 2018!
- Marius's collaborative work 'Designing high performance all-small molecule solar cells with non-fullerene acceptors: comprehensive studies on photoexcitation dynamics and charge separation kinetics' has been accepted for publication at Energy & Environmental Science.
- Welcome to the team: Viktoriya Kim just joined our group for a 9-weeks Praktikum. She will implement a dark-field optical microscopy function to our ultrafast laser setup under the supervision of Anke.
- We have successfully organized the Taiwan-Germany workshop: ‘Ultrafast laser spectroscopy and high-resolution optical imaging of plasmonics and molecular systems’. This is a joint workshop with EKUT's strategic partner National Taiwan University. It is supported by the Institutional Strategy of the University of Tübingen (Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft, ZUK 63).
- Congratulations to Dr. Jiyong Wang for a successful PhD defence on 21 September!
- Yu-Ting Chen will start his Doctoral studies here in Juli and already checked in now! His main focus will be on non-linear optics and TERS.
Last updated- March 2018