Division VII – Finance
Division VII – Finance provides advice and support for members of the University in the proper use of state and third-party funds.
- We coordinate and give advice in matters of decentral financial resource management, the distribution of funds and in budgeting.
- We manage the buildings and supervise third-party funding and tax matters.
- We are responsible for financial and budgetary planning, monthly and annual accounts, as well as for preparing information on financial matters for the University’s decision-making bodies and in connection with appointments and retention negotiations.
- We coordinate and advise on the processes involved in internal and external accounting, bookkeeping and transactions.
- We supervise general acquisitions, particularly in the areas of IT, major instrumentation, furniture, technical equipment and office supplies.