International Study Programs
In line with the "Bologna Process" of the EU" we have developed two Bachelor and four Master programs relating to International Economics, as well as International Business Administration:
- B.Sc. in International Economics (6 semesters)
- B.Sc. in International Business Administration (7 semesters)
- M.Sc. in Economics and Finance (4 semesters)
- M.Sc. in International Economics (4 semesters)
- M.Sc. in Economics (4 semesters)
- students of the M.Sc. in Economics may have the opportunity to take part in the newly established Double Degree Program with the University of Adelaide
- M.Sc. in European Management (4 semesters; with Strasbourg oder Pavia)
- M.Sc. in European Economics (4 semesters, with Pavia)
- M.Sc. in International Business (4 semesters)
- M.Sc. in Management & Economics (3 semesters)
Programs begin in the winter term only.
The M.Sc. in International Economics, Economics and Finance, Economics European Economics and Management & Economics can be studied entirely in English.
Based on the above programs, we cooperate with a number of universities from different countries. We offer two double-degree-programs in cooperation with the University of Pavia, Italy, and with the EM Strasbourg in France.The school plans to offer selected students within the M.Sc. in Economics a double degree program with the University of Adelaide, Australia. Within the M.Sc. in International Business, students will pass a year in Asia or in Africa (planned). They will earn the Tübingen M.Sc.
In addition we participate in the Erasmus-Program and have established student exchange relationships with universities in Brazil. Finally, there are ample opportunities to pursue student exchange relying on our Akademisches Auslandsamt, where different programs are coordinated for the University of Tübingen as a whole, including partner universities in the USA, Canada, Latin America, Africa, China, Japan, as well as universities in Australia and New Zealand.
The School of Business and Economics always looks forward to welcoming students from abroad. 14% of all students are from foreign countries!