- How to study at Tübingen University -
for international students at Tübingen University
Summer term 2014
April 2nd - April 5th 2014
Just arrived in Tübingen?
You have just arrived in Tübingen to study here? Everything is quite new and a bit strange?
Then join us at the Beratungskurs for International Students, an advisory programme especially designed for you!
In groups (so-called 'Tutorien') we will give you a survey on studying and living in Tübingen.
- Studying at Tübingen University (lectures, courses, presentations, exams)
- Tour of the campus (libraries, canteens, faculties)
- Help with registration (health insurance, township registration, bank account)
- Special advice on studying by advisers of the faculties
- Individual advice on how to organise your timetable
- Guided tour of Tübingen
- Life in Tübingen: shopping, going out and partying, sports, phoning, going out for meals…
Last but not least you will meet many people, as you have the possibility of going out with your group every night in order to get to know Tübingen's nightlife.
At our party on the last day of the programme all participants will celebrate the beginning of their time in Tübingen.
Here's a short survey on the Beratungskurs' programme.
You will get a detailed programme (party plan included) when you register.
- Registration from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, Brechtbau, Wilhelmstraße 50
- Official Welcome at 3 pm, Alte Archäologie Wilhelmstr. 9
- Afterwards: Tutorium till 5 pm
9 am - noon: accompanied tours through the campus
2 pm - 5 pm : tutorial
10 am - noon: course advisement
2 pm - 5 pm : tutorial
Late morning: guided tour through Tübingen
Party at 7:30 pm, Schlosscafé, Burgsteige 7, just below the Castle
The places will be notified later.
You do not have to register in advance. For registration just visit us on the first day of the course.
Registration takes place
Wednesday, April 2nd 2014
from 10 am to 1 pm
At Brecht-Bau (Wilhelmstr. 50) Room 27
Taking part at the advisory programme costs 15 €
Please bring the money (in cash) along when you register.
It's unfortunately not possible to register for a language course during the Beratungskurs! But we help you finding out.
For further information on the course do not hesitate to contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
On behalf of all tutors
Claudia and team