- How to study at Tübingen University -
for international students at Tübingen University
Summer term 2015
8th April – 11th April 2015
Just arrived in Tübingen?
You have just arrived in Tübingen to study here? Everything is quite new and a bit strange?
Then join us at the Beratungskurs for International Students, an advisory programme especially designed for you!
When? 8th April, 10 am – 1 pm
Where? Room 027,
Fee 15 € (in bar)
- Studying at Tübingen University (lectures, courses, presentations, exams)
- Tour of the campus (libraries, canteens, faculties)
- Help with registration (health insurance, township registration, bank account)
- Special advice on studying by advisers of the faculties
- Individual advice on how to organise your timetable
- Guided tour of Tübingen
- Life in Tübingen: shopping, going out and partying, sports, phoning, going out for meals…
Last but not least you will meet many people, as you have the possibility of going out with your group every night in order to get to know Tübingen nightlife.
At our party on the last day of the programme all participants will celebrate the beginning of their time in Tübingen.
-> Registration from 10:00 am to 1:00 pm, Brechtbau, Wilhelmstraße 50
-> Official Welcome at 2 pm
-> Afterwards: Tutorium till 5:30 pm
-> 8 am – 12:00 am: immatriculation
-> 2 pm – 16:30 pm: tutorial – How do I study in Tübingen?
-> 10 am – 12:00 am: office hour at your department
-> 1 pm – 3 pm: tutorial – help with course registration
-> afternoon: guided tour through Tübingen
-> Party in Schlosscafé, Burgsteige 7
Important: Our course is not a language course! In order to get information for German language courses please contact http://www.uni-tuebingen.de/de/1056
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
On behalf of all tutors
Trixi Schmidtchen, Juliane Rink (Organisation)