Learning Languages at the University of Tübingen
Learning German at the University of Tübingen
- Are you interested in taking a summer course or an intensive course at a famous German university during your semester break?
- Would you like to take the German proficiency exam (DSH) and get ready to study at a German university? Or would you like to improve your German while studying in Germany?
- The common language in your lab, your working group or in your classes is English, but would you like to be proficient enough to successfully handle everyday situations in German?
- Would you like to learn more about Germany and its people?
The department “German as a Foreign Language and Intercultural Programs” offers German language classes, courses relating to the geography, history and institutions of Germany and language proficiency exams.
Learning Foreign Languages at the University of Tübingen
- Would you like to prepare yourself to study abroad?
- Would you like to improve your languages skills while studying and acquire important additional qualifications for your future working life?
- Do you need a UNIcert certificate or a country specific certificate in order to be able to account for your language level?
- Are you studying International Business Administration (IBA) and need curricular language training? - More information on the School of Business and Economics homepage
- Are you studying Natural Sciences or do you participate in the Studium Oecologicum programme and need language training for your future career?
- Are you studying at the University of Tübingen and are interested in voluntary additional language Training?
Language courses for students of the University of Tübingen are offered by the Language Learning Centre (FSZ). You can find more information about the courses on the International-Site (sub-point “Learning Languages”).
Contact for German Language Classes
Contact for Foreign Language Classes
Language Learning Center (FSZ)