Advisory Course “How to study at the University of Tübingen”
Just arrived in Tübingen?
You have just arrived in Tübingen to study here? Everything is quite new and a bit strange? Then join us at the “Beratungskurs” for international students. During the 3-day advisory programme, local students will answer all your questions to get started at the University and in Tübingen. Topics may be:
- Studying at the University of Tübingen (lectures, courses, presentations, exams)
- Tour of the campus (libraries, canteens, faculties)
- Help with registration (health insurance, township registration, bank account)
- Special advice on studying by advisers of the faculties
- Individual advice on how to organise your timetable
- Guided tour of Tübingen
- Life in Tübingen: shopping, going out and partying, sports, phoning, going out for meals…
- Last but not least you will meet many people, as you have the possibility of going out with your group every night in order to get to know Tübingen nightlife.
- Plus: At our party on the last day of the programme all participants will celebrate the beginning of their time in Tübingen.
When and where?
Advisory Course summer semester 2018
04/11/18 – 04/14/18
- Wednesday, April 11, 2018, from 10:00 to 13:00
- In the Foyer of the Brechtbau (Wilhelmstraße 50)
- Cost: 15 Euro (cash)
- Important: This course is no language course!
Timetable and program
Wednesday, 11 April
|10:00–12:30||Registration (Brechtbau, Wilhelmstraße 50)|
|13:30||Small champagne reception (Alte Aula, Münzgasse 30)|
|16:30–18:00||Tutorial: Meet & Greet|
Thursday, 12 April
|11:30–13:00||Tutorial: Living in Tübingen|
|14:30–17:00||Tutorial: Buildings of the university|
Friday, 13 April
|16:30||Lecture: „Online portals of the university + help to build your individual course timetable|
Saturday, 14 April
|Morning||Guided tour through Tübingen|
|Evening||Party at the Kuckuck (Ahornweg 5, Waldhäuser Ost)|
Looking forward to seeing you soon!
On behalf of all tutors
Hannes Fischer, Nico Thurow (organisation)
Tugsbilig Erdenesuhk and Juliane Rink
In co-operation between the Section “Advising and Admission of International Students” and the Section “German as a Foreign Language and Intercultural Programmes” of the Division III “International Affairs – International Student Affairs and Exchange Programs”