The Studium Generale is a free service. Scientists and academics of the University work on a volunteer basis to offer a program of public – usually evening – events during the semester. The events are directed at students and at other interested parties. You do not need to book.
These lectures and lecture series usually focus on current, usually interdisciplinary subjects, presented by University of Tübingen members and guest speakers.
The Studium Generale at the UNIVERSITY OF TÜBINGEN
- Seeks to confront current issues at the academic and scientific level
- Deals with basic issues of human existence
- Offers interdisciplinary dialogue
- Provides information on matters of general interest
- Promotes musical and sporting activities