Are you interested in doing your doctorate on an education-related topic in an interdisciplinary environment? Learn more about how to apply.
Who can apply?
We invite applications by excellent M.A. or M.Sc. graduates in Education Sciences, one of the neighboring LEAD disciplines or one of the Master's programs that prepare specifically for a doctorate at LEAD.
How can I apply?
Applications are welcome at any time. We will take them into account as positions become available. Please also check regularly our international job postings for open doctoral positions and fellowships.
To apply, please send the following documents in English in one pdf file to lead[at]uni-tuebingen.de:
- a completed application cover sheet
- curriculum vitae
- certified degree certificate, or a certified university document showing the graduation in the near future
- two letters of recommendation
- a statement of research interest and experience
- a letter of motivation describing your interest in obtaining a PhD within the interdisciplinary LEAD research framework
Job interviews for selected applicants will include
- a presentation of their recent academic work (15 min.),
- a statement about the fit between the graduate program and their research interests and goals (5 min.),
- and a scientific discussion.
Associate membership is open for all faculty members, postdocs, and PhD candidates of the University of Tübingen.
Want to know more?
For any questions regarding our training program or the application process, please see our FAQ.