The page for University of Tübingen students


Which classes can I attend?

-> guide to courses (with timetable function)


What additional skills can I obtain to help me in my future career?

-> Studium Professionale


Where can I get careers advice?

-> Career Service


What do I have to do if I want to study abroad for one or more semesters?

-> Studying abroad (international exchange/ Abteilung Internationaler Austausch)


What kind of counseling is available?

-> all counseling services at Central Study Advisory Office, see alsoadvising and admission of international students


What advice is available to help students combine parenthood and study?

-> students with children (Equal Opportunities Office)


What facilities are available to disabled students?

-> Advisory Office for Students with Physical Disabilities


What are tuition fees, and what are they used for?

-> Information from the fees office


Administrative matters, e.g., enrolling, taking a break from studying, switching courses, or un-enrolling…

-> Information at Enroll


Where can I register for an exam, check my grades, get a record of my results to date, re-enroll?

-> Campus-Portal