Permission to film

Are you planning to make video recordings on our campuses? You can apply for a permit to: antje.karbe[at]
Please supply the following information:

  • Where and when do you want to film?
  • How long will it take?
  • For which medium would you be filming?
  • What is the subject?
  • Is this a commercial shoot, for instance for a movie?

We can help you find an appropriate setting.
Please note that teaching and students’ studies may not be disrupted.


Public Relations Department

Press enquirings, finding an expert, permission to film

Antje Karbe

Phone: +49 7071 29-76789

Mobile: +49 173 5482335

Email: antje.karbe[at]


Research Reporting

Janna Eberhardt

Phone: +49 7071 29-77853

Email: janna.eberhardt[at]