Prof. Dr. Wilhelm Kohler, Head of Chair
Mohlstrasse 36, D-72074 Tübingen, Germany
Phone: +49 / (0) 70 71 / 29 76 013
Fax: +49 / (0) 70 71 / 29 52 23
Office hours: Please make an appointment (small description of the subject included)
by e-mail with Prof. Wilhem Kohler directly
Selected recent papers and publications
- Global Sourcing of Heterogeneous Firms: Theory and Evidence, CESifo Working Paper No. 5184 (with Marcel Smolka). See the column on VoxEU.
- Das Welthandelssystem und die WTO nach Bali 2013, Ifo Schnelldienst Vol. 67, February 2014: 5-12.
- Global Sourcing and Firm Selection, Economics Letters, Vol. 124 (2014/3): 411-415 (with Marcel Smolka).
- Heterogeneous Workers, Trade, and Migration, CESifo Working Paper No. 4387, September 2013 (with Inga Heiland)
- Managerial versus Production Wages: Offshoring, Country Size and Endowments, Canadian Journal of Economics, Vol. 47 (2014/1): 250–271 (with Sebastian Benz).
- Migration, International Trade and Capital Formation: Cause or Effect?, in Barry R. Chiswick and Paul W. Miller (eds.), The Handbook of the Economics of International Migration, vol. 1B, Elsevier Handbook Series, 2014 (with Gabriel Felbermayr and Volker Grossmann).
- "Resolving Sovereign Debt Crises: Opening or Closing the Tap?", Paper presented at the 40th Economics Conference of the OESTERREICHISCHE NATIONALBANK (OeNB): “European Monetary Union: Lessons from the Debt Crisis” Vienna, May 10 and 11, 2012, revised conference version.
- "The Eurosystem in Times of Crises: Greece in the Role of a Reserve Currency Country?", in CESIfo Forum Special Issue, January 2012
- "Putting Currency Misalignment into Gravity: The Currency Union Effect Reconsidered", University of Tübingen Working Papers in Economics and Finance No. 32/2012, (with Jan Hogrefe and Benjamin Jung)
- "Target2 Balances: Credit or Not, and if so, what for?", unpublished note.