The SFB833 has an active policy of supporting equal opportunities. The particular emphases so far have been on career development for female colleagues and support for colleagues with family responsibilities.
Support for compatibility of career and family
- Child care: the SFB provides a child minding service for colleagues outside normal nursery hours
- Children's room: the SFB has equipped a room to make it suitable for small children.
- Policy of providing child care facilities at academic events arranged by the SFB
Career development for female colleagues
- The SFB has organized seminars in career-relevant skills for groups of colleagues
- Grants and subsidies are available for steps to fulfil individual career development requirements
Funds and advice are available. Please contact the equal opportunities representative for further information.