Is your subject not right for you? Are you thinking of discontinuing your studies altogether? We have a range of services to assist you in this difficult phase of reorientation.
The Student Counseling Service will help you start over:
- Changing subjects within the University: Which subject is right for you? What steps do you have to take? Discontinuing your studies: Developing new perspectives, reorientation
- Discontinuing your studies: Developing new perspectives, reorientation
- Changing universities: What steps do you have to take?
The Student Counseling Service offers regular sessions on the subject of reorientation:
Finding a new subject
Here’s how to find a new subject:
- Study programs at the University of Tübingen
- Degrees available at the University of Tübingen
- Self-Assessment: Online orientation test
- Open day: Get to know the subjects
- Attend some lectures in other subjects
- Trial Study Courses:Classes expressly open to prospective students
- Treffpunkt Uni: Information events to help with subject choice
- Get information from the subject counsellors and Faculty student councils on the content and demands of the subject
- For a first impression: You can watch some of our lectures on timms
Are you starting to have doubts about your choice of subject because you don’t know what profession you can enter with the degree? The Career Service can help you with professional orientation.
Have you decided to change subjects or to leave the University of Tübingen? At Student Administration you can apply for admission to a new restricted-admission program, switch to another program, or terminate your enrollment.
- Switching programs
- Switching places in restricted-admission programs
- Termination of enrollment