Sara Beck is co-organizing a workshop:
Psycholinguistic and Computational Perspectives on Non-Compositional Meaning in Phrases as a cooperation between projects B9 and A3 of the SFB 833. It will take place in Tübingen from November 29th-30th, 2018. Submissions for presentations welcome.
Dr. Yuki Asano published:
Asano, Y. and Gubian, M. "Excuse meeee!! (Mis)coordination of lexical and paralinguistic prosody in L2 hyperarticulation", Speech Communication, 99, 183-200.
- Dr. Yuki Asano published a new journal article titled “Vulnerability in discriminating non-native segmental length to increased task demands” in Language and Speech. October 2017
- The B9 project "Getting a grip on non-literal meaning: the dynamics of understanding idiomatic expressions in language learners" will be funded as a full project for the third phrase of the SFB 833 (until 2021).
- Dr. Yuki Asano has become a member of the Athene-Programm (2017-2019) at the University of Tübingen which supports post-doctoral female researchers in their academic career.
- Ann-Kathrin Grohe presented an international workshop on "Processing prosody across languages, varieties, and nativeness" in September 2017.
- Dr. Yuki Asano presented the poster "Asymmetric representations of lexical pitch" at the IPS Workshop "Abstraction, Diversity, and Speech Dynamics" in Herrsching am Ammersee, May 3-5, 2017.
- Ann-Kathrin Grohe presented the poster "Producing accented words without self-listening improves word memory" at the IPS Workshop "Abstraction, Diversity, and Speech Dynamics" in Herrsching am Ammersee, May 3-5, 2017.